In between shoveling snow and staying warm on this snowy day, I found a few posts worth checking out.
- “Cap and Trade” has already become a campaign issue for vulnerable Democrats in the upcoming 2010 midterm elections. A student of mine who came across this video produced by the VA GOP targeting Democratic members of Congress Rick Boucher (VA, 9th ) and Tom Perrillo’s (VA, 5th) who both supported the Waxman-Markey bill this past summer and who represent districts that John McCain won in 2008.
- Ben Profferror writes about the benefits of civility in debating global warming.
- The NY Times finds the recent winter storms hitting the mid-atlantic region are a result of global warming patterns.
- Kathy Nieland discusses the push by the SEC for companies to disclose the risks of climate change associated with current business practices.
- Christina Larson finds the apparent “green-tech war” between the U.S. and China is a bit overblown.
- Lastly, Audi provides a tongue-in-cheek approach to the greening of America