Today’s Environmental Outliers:
- Reuters discusses the likely policy alternatives for Congress in dealing with climate change legislation in 2010.
- Environmental ministers from BASIC (Brazil, South Africa, India and China) countries met in India to discuss the post Copenhagen scenario on climate change.
- Pew finds global warming ranks last in immediate priorities for the U.S. government to tackle.
- The lead climate change negotiator from China notes he has an “open mind” on whether climate change is caused by humans .
- Bill Gates discusses his concerns that funding for climate policies will come at the expense of health funding.
- Amy Harder gives an assessment of President Obama’s efforts on energy and environmental policies.
- The Wall Street journal opines on the continuing glacier-gate controversy